Gears 5: look on Xbox Series X vs look on Xbox One X ‘not much difference’. Gears 5 was meant to be more far enhanced release on the Xbox Series X than previous gen, but with some new screenshots from the Xbox Series X version of the game, it seems not.
Gears 5: Look on Xbox Series X Vs Look on Xbox One X ‘Not Much Difference’
Four new photos were currently shared on Twitter, on side-by-side comparisons (compared to the Xbox One X on top, and Xbox Series X on bottom). It makes it easier to look at Gears 5 in a side-by-side comparison between the two flagship Xbox consoles. Without exaggerating more check them out.
And if you could remember, we were told to expect the following on Xbox Series X version of Gears 5:
- Higher resolution textures.
- Improved anisotropic filtering.
- Higher-resolution volume fog.
- Higher quality depth of field.
- Extremely far draw distances with high level of object detail.
- Shadow resolution and shadow distance.
- High-quality screen-space reflections.
- Post processing improvements like bloom, lens flare, light shafts, and more..
You can now enjoy the side-by-side screenshots of Gears 5 on the Xbox One X and Xbox Series X below..